Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Grateful on Sunday

On Sunday morning I taught the 1st and 2nd grade Sunday school class about Abraham, and loved every minute of it. On Sunday I had a caramel frappuccino from Starbucks and loved every sip. On Sunday I met our milk man's wife in the Discount Tire parking lot, and loved being able to see her smile. On Sunday I drove to the lake where the old library was burned down over a year ago and sat by the lake, loving the warm sunshine on my skin. A man walking his dog passed by and commented while smiling, "You must be a real Texas lady! Needing some peaceful and quiet place to go sometimes." His accent was kinda northern... And yes, I am a real Texas lady! And I love it :) I love spending time alone with Jesus, and having ultra quiet moments where I can think about Him in the deepest ways, wondering about his love for me and all that he saved me from.
I've never got over that I am not under the bondage of sin anymore! I'm still amazed... Every day I fall on my knees while his grace still amazes me. And on Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday, and all of the week, I have loved it. Loved being in his presence and that never ending! I still love it, and never want one day to pass by where I am not in awe of him, where I don't break inside and be changed in heart, seeing with a whole new perspective that only he can teach, each day... All is grace. It's true. All is grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment