How long has it been? I could reach a thousand thanks tonight!
264. Only able to cling to God
265. Sleepless nights
266. Caring for the sick
267. Not being able to stop smiling and laughing!
268. Truly worshipping God
269. The Shepherd's voice (John 10:27)
270. Sweet tea
271. Teenage girls teasing
272. Texting Dad
273. Seeing God's plan unfolding in a life
274. Wishes coming true
275. Prayers answered every day
276. Taking as long as possible to say goodbye :)
277. Grace on black ice
278. Friends laughing crazy every night!
279. Chicken noodle soup. Mmm...
280. Reeses, reeses, and reeses...
281. Growing in grace together
283. The Father's deep love for us
284. Peace that passes all understanding