Wednesday, June 15, 2011

All... and I mean every little ounce... All... My Gratitude


213. My Dad
214. My Mom
215. Grace to keep my big mouth shut (and y'all wonder why I'm so quiet!)
216. Mercy holding my attitude in check, cuz it's a big attitude... I'm so glad I'm not my own boss.
217. Opportunity to share the love of Jesus
218. Experience with difficult people
219. The shell shack
220. Majestic ocean waves roaring against Pacific rocks
221. Where the salty foam meets the shore
222. Reminders that God is sovereign
223. Stopping dead in my tracks, standing on the mountain top, caught away in the sound of gigantic waves folding over one after the other, for the first time from the mountain top!!! ...beautiful
224. Having a helicopter fly over my head, it being so close and so loud that your heart beats in sync with the rotor blades!
225. Denny's
226. Pancake puppies from Denny's... yeah :)
227. Whatever teaches me to be more thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment